Saturday, February 5, 2011

Made by Momo Tuesday Challenge!

Momo over at Made By Momo is hosting another Tuesday Challenge. The challenge this week is to make something with the colors Black, White and Hot Pink! BUT, there is a catch...it must have at least one heart! I needed to make a simple Valentine, so figured this would be a great challenge for it!




This is an A2 size card. I used as Hot Pink cardstock as I could find! These two colors were in the DCWV Brights Paper stack. I cut the shadow and the heart out from the Sweethearts Cartridge on page 72. I embossed the pink heart with the Sizzix heart folder and then sanded it down to the white core just a little bit. The ribbon is from Michael's. The stamp is from My Creative Time, the "You had me at Chocolate" set! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

girlia said...

Very cute

Christine said...

Very pretty card. TFS
http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/