Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Card and Invites!

One of my babies will be 11 years old on Saturday! I have no idea where the time went either! :) He is really into basketball this year, so figured I'd start there with his invites and card!

Here is the birthday card I made for him. The inside sentiment says, "Smile, It's your birthday!"



And these are the invites! He doesn't want too many kids to come over (which makes it nice on us!) so I only made up 10 of them. I did see this type of idea on a blog somewhere, I just have no idea where. Sorry! :)






Card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Invites are 4" x 4"
Plain white textured cardstock
Plain black non-textured cardstock
Colormates Dark Orange Dream cardstock
Sizzix Dottie embossing plate
Sports Mania cartridge (page 54)
Pink By Design "Party Time" stamp set (invites)
Pink By Design "Got Game" stamp set (card)

Enjoy!!

  

2 comments:

Glora said...

I LOVE these! They turned out great! They are similar to a card that I made for my brother-in-law a couple of weeks ago. You did these beautifully!!! Hugs- Glora

Jeanne said...

Thanks Glora! I couldn't remember where I had seen it! Thanks for the wonderful idea!