Friday, May 13, 2011

Better late than never...Mother's Day cards!





Yay! Blogger is working again! So I finally get to post these Mother's Day cards that I made for my own mom and my mother-in-law.  I used the Country Life cartridge (page 60) for the cut. I used the color palette on the Lori's Garden Imagine cartridge to print the solids (except for the purple flower) for the other flowers and pot, and then cut them out with my new E2! That might have been the hard way to do it, but I wanted to use the new machine, so I took the long way! It cuts perfectly! I also cut some images from my Gypsy with it and it worked flawlessly. Provo Craft has released a fantastic machine! The solid cardstock on the card and first layer is Bazzill.  I used the Echo Park Springtime stack for the patterned paper and sentiment. I used My Creative Time's "Mom You Rock" stamp set and stamped it in Stampin' Up Rich Razzelberry. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Glora said...

Beautiful! I love your card! Hugs- Glora