Monday, May 16, 2011

More of The Greeting Farm and Copics!!

I was on a roll yesterday working these fabulous stamps from The Greeting Farm and my Copics! So much fun, that I placed another order!




This one is my favorite. (If you don't look TOO closely at the coloring.) I still need some work on it!

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Tempting Turquois, PaperTrey Ink White, Echo Park Springtime
The Greeting Farm: Fleur Anya
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Up Tempting Turquios
Copics: E00, E01, B00, B02, B04, Y11, Y15, Y17, R000, R11, R13, R14, V01, V04, V06, E34 and E35
My Creative Time: Turn That Frown Upside Down Stamp Set
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 16
Stickles: Diamond

3 comments:

girlia said...

This image and card is adorable

Georgiana said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors.

Adrian said...

very cute card!