Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a Note...

Peachy Keen Stamps : : Sketch Challenge 51 with a twist!

THE CHALLENGE

Sketch Challenge w/ A TWIST

  • Create a card based on the layout provided AND pop up a stamped image (the silhouette image is for placement only, feel free to use any stamp you wish!)
  • Project must include basic elements AND TWIST from provided sketch
  • Link up your creation before May 17th


I purchased some of The Greeting Farm stamps a while back and have just not had very much time to play with them and my Copics. I decided yesterday was as good as day as any! I don't have very many of the PKS stamps (other than the face stamps) so I decided to make a card based on their sketch and submit it for their challenge!





Cardstock: Stampin' Up elegant Eggplant, patterned paper, Echo Park Springtime Paper stack, white cardstock is PaperTrey Ink
The Greeting Farm: Angel Anya
Ink: Memento (black), Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant
Hero Arts: Stamped Sentiment
Copics:E01, E00, BV000, V04, V01, B000, B01, RV10, E77 and E79
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 18
Stickles: Diamond

(My Copic skills are not the best yet!)

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

girlia said...

This is just too adorable

Lisa B said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about it.

You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Good luck!

Janice W. said...

Oh I love the colors and the image! Beautiful job with the PK challenge! Thanks for playing!