Monday, May 16, 2011

Have a doggone good birthday!

A very good friend of mine has a son that will be turning 5 in a couple days! So he was the inspiration behind this card!

I also decided to link this up to the new You Had Me At Craft "Made It Myself Monday" Linking Party!




A2 sized card
Cricut Cartridges: Create-a-Critter and Birthday Bash
Cardstock: Bazzill (textured), PaperTrey Ink (non-textured), striped cardstock and word balloon DCWV Celebrations stack, yellow patterned paper Sassafrass "Count Me In" paper pack
Stamps - Pink By Design "Furry Friends" stamp set
Ink - Stampin' Up Pacific Point
Martha Stewart Punch
Pebbles, Inc. Chalk

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Valerie Scott said...

So Doggone Cute!!! Came across your blog thru the Made it Myself Link up, new follower!!!!

Valerie
http://bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

Paperberrycards said...

Very nice blog, we have a similar name. LOL
Keep up the good work, Phyllis
at http://cutecricutcorner.blogspot.com

girlia said...

cute!

Flair Girl said...

Hey there! It's so nice to find your blog (through Alex's link-up party) and see your work! That project turned out fantastic! So cute!

I'm a Circle member as well!And-I'm your newest follower and I hope YOU will be too!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

dreenie said...

look at his lil hat, so cute !!!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card..came from Alex's link party. Very nice blog. I am a new follower and I hope you will stop by my blog and follow me too:) Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com