Friday, May 13, 2011

Welcome back!!

My son's teacher has been out with some health issues for a month or more, so we decided to make her a welcome back card. I searched ALL of my stamps and believe it or not, I didn't have one that said, "Welcome Back!" So I had to improvise...



The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. The patterned paper is DCWV Black Board. I believe all of the solids are from Stampin' Up. I used some digital papers to create the notebook lined paper. I found Sassy Designs and she has a ton of digital papers for sale. They have some fabulous color themes and even see templates and borders too. The digital paper pack used on this one was "Booked." I trimmed it with the Fiskars notebook edge punch. The ruler is actually a sticker from a We R Memory Keepers sticker page. The apple was cut from Doodlecharms at 3 1/2". I love the apple on that cartridge, it's my favorite and I use for all school related projects! I used my Pink By Design "Our Teachers" stamp set and the "Small Banners" set for the Welcome Back. Oh and I decided to submit this into the Throwback Thursday challenge over at My Creative Time. The rules were to use the Doodlecharms cartridge and incorporate blue! The prize is Emma's new release of stamps! Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Glora said...

Very cute. Great improvisation. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

So Adorable. I am sure she will love this card. Thank you for joining us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday.

Kate

girlia said...

too cute

Jovan said...

This is so cute!