Saturday, November 2, 2013

A sympathy card.

Today's project is a sympathy card for a sweet online friend.
I used the Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 2 stamp set on the front of the card and Simple Sayings for the inside sentiment. I found these flowers in the Silhouette Store and sized them down to fit on my A2 sized card. I LOVE that the Silhouette Cameo can cut everything out so perfectly.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Vintage Cream cardstock
Teresa Collins Memorabilia 6x6 paper stack
Teresa Collins Memories 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings
Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings 2

7 comments:

Candace said...

sooo pretty!! love this!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!

jessica said...

This is beautiful! Great card shape, colors and sentiment!

Kate said...

Gorgeous and i love the colors too.

Michelle said...

this is sooo pretty, I love those flowers and the colors too !!!! ♥

Trixie said...

I love this card so much Jeanne! Thank you again! :)

Krystle said...

Such a gorgeous card! (: