Monday, November 4, 2013

Digi My World :: Gobble, Gobble!!

If you're looking for the Jaded Blossom November Release Day 1 post, click here.

Good morning! 
Today I am sharing a new DT post using some of those fabulous Digi My World Digital Stamps!

For this project I used the Turkey Time digital stamp set which you can find here.
 I used my Silhouette Studio to print the digital stamp onto X-Press It Blending Card, cut it with my Silhouette Cameo, and then colored it in with Copics.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
DCWV The Rustic 12x12 paper stack
Digi My World Turkey Time
Jaded Blossom Let's Talk Turkey
X-Press It Blending Card
Copics
White Enamel Accents
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable!! I love the cute turkey and you colored him so beautifully!!
Awesome job!!!!

GiGi said...

Super cute card! That turkey is colored perfectly!