Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jaded Blossom :: November Challenge

Good morning and welcome to the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

This month's challenge is "Thanksgiving!"

Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it
3) Link it up on the Jaded Blossom blog here by November 23rd at 11:59 pm PST

And the prize?! 
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
And now onto my Thanksgiving themed project!

I found this Fall Harvest file over at SVG Cuts and thought it would be perfect to use for this challenge. Since (in my house) Thanksgiving means Pumpkin Pie, I thought I would make one! And if you make a "paper" pie, it's much easier to clean up afterwards! :)
There were a lot of layers to this cut file and I wanted to use some thicker card stock, which is where Die Cuts with a View comes in. They have some of the thicker card stock, but yet it is still quite easy to use.
I used both sets of the Flag Dies to create the flag for my sentiment. And it's true…I really am thankful for pie. :)
I added some yummy little treats to the inside with some of the Thanksgiving Candies stamps.
Supplies:
DCWV Amber Autumn 12x12 paper stack
DCWV Pumpkin Patch 6x6 paper stack
SVG Cuts Fall Harvest
Jaded Blossom Let's Talk Turkey
Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Candies
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2
SVG Cuts Fall Harvest
Enamel Dots

And don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog for more inspiration and to link up your project for the challenge! We can't wait to see what you create!

AND

Monday starts the sneaky peek reveals of the newest Jaded Blossom release!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

this is sooo pretty I LOVE the flowers you made for the top of the pie ♥

Unknown said...

great pie!

Crystal said...

I love pie too! I love the flowers..very pretty!

jessica said...

This is AWESOME!!! what a GREAT project! Perfect papers, awesome design and love all added embellishing you did! Such a great Fall project with those fun JB stamps!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT rest of your weekend!

Melissa said...

I am with you- paper pie all the way! Very pretty :)

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute! love it!

Kim :)

Kate said...

This is just so Beautiful. Love the Design, everything is just perfect.

Candace said...

this is soooo fun!! love the flowers on top!!

Jamie said...

So pretty!

Trixie said...

Beautiful!! The flowers are so awesome!

Jaymie said...

Sooo pretty! Love the flowers on top :)