Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons :: Hope you're feeling chipper soon!

YAY for Wednesdays and YAY for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team days!

For my card today, I used the new Forest Critters set. These little guys are sooo stinkin' cute! And wouldn't you know, that Jaded Blossom JUST came out with the Forest Friends stamp set...PERFECT for these guys! I decided to go with this little beaver for today's project. Just look at him, I think he's gotta be the cutest beaver I've ever seen. :)
I created a shaped card (standard A2 size) for my card base and added a simple rounded rectangle for an additional layer. I cut a piece of Balsa Wood to fit my sentiment and inked around the edges to make it look a little more forest-y. :)
Some hemp twine and sequins added the perfect final touch.
Supplies:
Stampin' Up Early Espresso cardstock
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Forest Critters
Jaded Blossom Forest Friends
Balsa Wood
Hemp Twine
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Sequins

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

9 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo cute! LOVE the colors, layout and everything!!

jessica said...

This is just to super duper ADORABLE!!!!
Awesome card Jeanne!!

Nanne said...

Adorable card and so in love with these critters..oh, and great sentiment :)
hugs
Nanné

Lisa Norris said...

This is just too adorable, Jeanne! That sentiment is perfect for the little beaver! :)

Lucia Gonzalez said...

So cute and perfect! I love it. tks for sharing

Rosie said...

super cute card

Kathy Salido said...

so cute, love the sentiment!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the shaped card and this has got to be the most cute beaver ever. The sentiment is awesome. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

This is the most cute beaver cut I have seen. I like the wood sign and the beautiful shaped card. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com