Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday! I've got a quick project to share today, a birthday card! And it was super easy to put together, since it only required some stamping, the use of my Cuttlebug, and a paper trimmer.

I used the My Creative Time Hexy Background and stamped it onto some Whisper White cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed it with some Stampin' Up Clear embossing powder. Then I used the My Creative Time Stitched Hexy Dies and cut them out of some different patterned paper, and adhered them to the embossed image.
I used the My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings for the sentiment and little banner.
And for the final touch, I added some PaperTrey Ink Twine and a few enamel dots.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Honey 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time Hexy Background
My Creative Time Stitched Hexy Dies
My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings
Stampin' Up Clear Embossing powder
Stampin' Up White Embossing powder
Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!
Such a GREAT card Jeanne!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful.....
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Krystle said...

Gorgeous card!!! (:

quilt4fun2 said...

This card is so pretty...I love the Hexy Dies. Great card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com