Monday, November 11, 2013

Digi My World :: Happy Birthday

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a Digi My World design team project, and...it happens to be a birthday card!

This adorable little digital stamp is the Chibi Birthday Stacey.
I printed her out onto X-Press It Blending card, cut her with my Silhouette Cameo, and then colored her in with Copic Markers. I used the Ornate Card Base from SVG Cutting Files for my card base. The other background layers were created with the rounded corner rectangle tool. 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Authentique Celebrate 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies
Jaded Blossom Miscellaneous Fun
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Hemp Twine
Copics
Enamel Dots
Button

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

jessica said...

She is super adorable! What a GREAT image and your coloring is awesome!!!!

Migdalia said...

Awwww.....She is just DARLING! Adorable card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Michelle said...

so freaking cute !!! love the colors and your coloring !!! ♥

Rosie said...

love this card, so cute