Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guest Designer Time!!

I am so honored to be guest designing for Liz over at Liz's Paper Loft while she is recovering from her surgery. I know she is getting anxious to get back into her craft room and start creating again. And we can't wait to see some new projects from her too! :) But until then, I hope you enjoy my project!
I saw this card on Pinterest, but I don't recall who created the original design, so I can't take credit for it. But once I saw it, I just had to make my own version, using those fabulous My Creative Time stamps!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and White cardstock
Stampin' Up Pool Party cardstock
Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folders
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings stamps and dies
Bazzill Paper Flowers

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!

Don't forget to head on over to her blog at Liz's Paper Loft and leave your comments too!

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the color combo!!
TFS

Crafty Starkie said...

I love this! It is so beautiful and clean!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love how it is mostly white with just a little pop of color here and there. And the embossing adds SO much to the whole look. I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ How CAS is this card! I LOVE all the embossing and the teeny tags and colors are just BEAUTIFUL! Great job on your guest DT! I looked at the other projects before this one... you have been a busy little bee! As always ~ love them ALL!