Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!

Hello again! Sorry I've been MIA the past few days. I spent the weekend with family, and didn't get to make anything until yesterday afternoon. :) 

First things first!

I need to announce the winner of the 6x6 Echo Park paper pack from the My Creative Time Blog Hop last week! The lucky winner from my blog is...

maryanns who said:
"Jeanne--your 4 x 4 card set is adorable! This is a great gift idea for a friend or colleague. Wonderful job!"

Thanks so much for playing along maryanns! I'll be contacting you shortly so I can get this paper pack to you! And don't forget to stop by My Creative Time for the full list of winners from ALL our blogs. :)

Today is Wednesday, and that means that it's time for another 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time!

I decided to make a little thank you favor box. I love the files over at Shery K Designs. She has a few SVG files and these favor boxes are so easy to make and they just look fabulous! It's also my first time using this new My Creative Time die! Yes...I just got it yesterday! I LOVE it!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Vintage Cream, and Sweet Blush cardstock
Heidi Grace Daydream paper stack
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
My Creative Time Bloom Where you are Planted
My Creative Time Teeny Tag dies
Shery K Designs Favor Gift Boxes
Spellbinders Foilage dies

12 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty!! i love the paper you used
Kristan

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ GORGOEUS and ELEGANT! I of course LOVE the papers but the flowers and the cut are just INCREDIBLE! What a BEAUTIFUL gift to give someone! AWESOME project ~ as always!

Kate said...

So Pretty. Love the paper you used.

Hugs,
Kate

Shar said...

Oh how pretty! the flowers just "make" this project, don't they?! Love it!!!

Cassandra said...

What a pretty little bag. I'm hoping to open my new Cameo box this weekend and see what I can do!!! Can't wait!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

What a beautiful favor box,Jeanne!! Beautiful papers...love the colors!! :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very pretty, would make a nice mother's day gift. Smooches... Felicia

Glora said...

WOW, gorgeous papers, gorgeous project. I love the pearls on the flowers. And the little tag is PERFECT too! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

Pretty. You always do an amazing job on your projects.

Cathryn said...

Simply beautiful Jeanne, great papers and colors, awesome job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Jeanne,FANTASTIC job with your BEAUTIFUL project!I LOVE the pretty paper and flowers,GORGEOUS!Have a great day!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Glad you finally got your dies...I am afraid I might be on the wait we ran out list...I ordered around 8am PST?? I guess they will get here eventually :D Your bag is so beautiful. I really like the scallop pink paper and your flowers are great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com