Monday, April 16, 2012

Peachy Tuesday :: Peachy Challenge 13!

If you're looking the Sneaky Peek for My Creative Time, click HERE!

Hi there! I'm posting my Peachy Tuesday card just a little bit early this week, because it's release time over at My Creative Time, and I have some more sneaks for you tomorrow! 

Anyhoo...the challenge for this week is ANYTHING GOES! The only requirements are that it must be a new project and must include some Peachy Keen Stamps. You can check out all the details HERE!

Since, I've been creating all week for the My Creative Time, I haven't had much time to play with the newest April Stamp of the Month set. But I knew I just had to use this adorable little clock on my first project!

 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
K&Co. Confetti paper stack
Coordinations cardstock
Peachy Keen April Stamp of the Month Kit
The Twinery HoneyDew Twine

I hope you are all having a fabulous evening! I'll see you back here tomorrow with some more My Creative Time Sneaky Peeks!! 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

This is adorable Jeanne !!! love the pom pom tooo and all the bright colors! Awesome !!! Thanks for linking up at the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com
Michelle ~ DT

Carol W. said...

Super cute card, love the party hat! TFS

Glora said...

This is SO cute!!!!! I just love this set. And the colors your used are SO perfect!!!! I love the pom pom on the hat too! AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

i love your card. will have to think on how i can use the ideas in the cards i am making now. Thanks.

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Amy C said...

What an adorable card!! I love the paper piecing on the clock....great color choices!!

Melissa said...

Great work- Love the real pom pom on the clock's party hat.