Monday, April 30, 2012

My Creative Time :: Scrappy Monday

Yay!! It's Monday! And it's the last day of April. These days continue to just fly by. 
Today over at My Creative Time, Emma is starting a new segment called Scrappy Monday! This challenges us to create a layout only. And if any of you are like me, I'm seriously behind on my scrapbooking. So this is a fantastic challenge for me. AND Emma is hosting a link up party too! Don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time and link up your layouts! 
For today's project, we are to follow a sketch.

As with any sketch, all you have to do is follow the main elements of the sketch. You are welcome to flip elements and use your creativity to create a project with your own individual style!

And with that...here is my interpretation!



 Supplies: 
The Paper Studio Affinity cardstock and paper stack
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Bazzill kraft cardstock
Teresa Collins Canvas 8x8 paper stack
Imagine More Cricut cartridge (postage stamp background and pattern)
My Creative Time Cherish This Moment
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
Petaloo Floral Embellishments
Ranger Manilla Tag
Stampin' Up pearls
Tulle

We can't wait to see those layouts! Time to get scrapping!


11 comments:

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ GREAT layout! LOVING the bright colors, the CUTE little flowers and the tulle on the tag! So nice to hear you are behind to on your layouts!

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful layout, Jeanne! I love the colors and how you used the MCT products perfectly!

Kate said...

Awesome LO. Love the colors so Bright perfect for Spring or Summer.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

I love your Layout it so cute! I love the colors you chose! Perfect to use for beach pics or even summer photos!

Micia

Glora said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! The colors are GORGEOUS and I love the whole layout! Great caption and all! LOVE love LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Jeanne,Oh my GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL layout!I LOVE all the great deatils and colors,the flowers are SO PRETTY!!!Have a great day!:)

Cassandra said...

What a beautiful layout...such pretty colors! Love your style :) hugs

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the happy colors you used...great job on your layout. Flowers always add a nice touch!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Lovell said...

Awesome page,Jeanne!! I adore the colors...so fun and bright!! And i love the title work!! :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Jeanne, I think you layout is wonderful. I love the colors and how you used your a shape for you photo back drop. TFS AJ your new follower.

Cathryn said...

Top notch work Jeanne!!! Love the colors and cuts, awesome!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)