Monday, April 9, 2012

Wish you were here...

Can you believe it's already Monday again? These weeks are just flying by WAY to fast for me. I feel like by the time Sunday night rolls around, I haven't gotten anything accomplished!

Anywhoo...today, I am showcasing the Cricut Imagine Enjoy the Seasons cartridge. This cartridge has a ton of cute designs for all your favorite seasons. I love the Spring images, maybe because Spring is my favorite time of year!
In order to make the shadow layer of the background, I just used the same image (layers only) and increased it by .2 inches. My light blue background was cut at 5 inches and so the darker layer was cut at 5.2 inches. For some reason, my Imagine and Gypsy have quit playing nice together, so I've had to improvise.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up Early Espresso cardstock
Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Stampin' Up Early Espresso brads
My Creative Time Happy Mail stamp set


3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Jeanne- this card is gorgeous!!! LOVE what you did with the sentiment!!!

Rosy C. said...

Where to begin with your cutesy bunny card! Love of course your color combo, great choice. Love the big dot background with the printed dot layered background too. Great Work Jeanne!!!
Many Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is so pretty !!! the imagine??? what I havent used mine in forever !!! lol, this is really cute love the paper you chose and embossing !!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com