Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Creative Time :: Favorite Stamp of the Month!!

Happy Thursday!! I'm so glad this week is almost over. It's been a long few days at work and I need the weekend! But until then, over at My Creative Time, it's time to show off our Favorite Stamp of the Month! AND you're in for a treat! Because this month we have TWO favorites!

The first one I am showcasing is Camera Shy
I LOVE this set! Maybe because I love photography and these sentiments are perfect for everything! :)


Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White, Black and Smokey Shadow cardstock
Misc cardstock from my stash (Stampin' Up, PaperTrey Ink)
Lettering Delights Retro Camera Cut It Set

The second set is the My Teacher Rocks stamp set. Which is perfect for my kiddos' teachers. Especially around Teacher Appreciation Day! My youngest already called dibs on this card to give to his teacher! :)

Just look at how perfect that Cameo cuts!! :)
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft, Black and White cardstock
Misc cardstock from my stash (Bazzill)
Lettering Delights Toad-ally School Cut It Set
Silhouette Online Store (alphabet background)

Both of these projects were cut with Make The Cut and my Silhouette Cameo!

Don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time and join in on the Link Up Party if you own either one of these sets! AND if you don't, these sets are currently on sale and will be through the month of April. So what are you waiting for?!


7 comments:

Crafty Starkie said...

Both cards are so cute but I sure love the retro camera! It is awesome!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Both cards are great! Is the alpha background on the 2nd card patterned paper or is it another cut on the Cameo? I recently purchased a Cameo and absolutely love how it cuts.

Have a great day!!!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ DARN IT! I LOVE your projects and of course it comes from the Cameo! What great ideas and I can't blame your son for first dibs! they are both just PERFECT!

Stefani said...

both of these cards are adorable, but I'm loving the Polaroid one!! Thank you for sharing your talent!! -Stefani

Glora said...

I LOVE it when you use SVG's. There are just SO many awesome options out there! These are both absolutely PERFECT!!!!!! Hugs- Glora

Cathryn said...

Both projects are fabulous Jeanne, great job! Love and Hugs, Caathryn :)

Unknown said...

love them both. lots of thought and precision! Thank you

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com