Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome Sweet Baby

Yay!! It's Friday! And here, the kiddos are on Spring Break. We took a little mini vacation for a couple days, and it's already time to get back to the daily grind. Which isn't nearly as fun as crafting. :) But I was able to make this super sweet card that I wanted to share with you!

This cut is a cut from the Silhouette Store called Baby Girl Onsie Laundry Card Kit. The Cameo cut it perfectly and it came out so cute!

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market St. 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time All Star Baby stamp set
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOO sweet!!! LOVE your color combo!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Johnna said...

That color combination seems to be the in colors right now. I love the coral pink color myself. Very cute card.

Migdalia said...

What a Precious Card!!

Glora said...

How adorable!!!!! I love these little onesies. It is a perfect baby card! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

What a cute card! I started dropping some hints about the Cameo to my family. We'll see what happens this week for my bday hee hee :) Just so you know...it's because of YOU that I want the Cameo!! I love what you do!!!!