Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peachy Keen Tuesday :: Peachy Challenge 12!!

Whew! I actually have TWO posts for you today! If you are looking for my guest designer post for Liz's Paper Loft, check out my previous post OR click HERE!

I'm sure that most of you following me, also follow the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog. And so you know that there is yet another challenge going on. This week's challenge is to create a project based on the sketch below.
They've also announced that for those who participate in every challenge for the month, those crafters will be entered into the running for a special gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps!

Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink Kraft, Vintage Cream, and Black cardstock
Canvas Corp. Black and Ivory Mini Dot cardstock
Peachy Keen Stamps Skunk Cheer Up stamp set
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Copic Markers

7 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable. Love the Black and White Color combo and with those pop of colors just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! I love that polka dot paper. And this is just perfect for cheering someone up. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Black and white is so striking... perfect for a skunky friend.

Raven B said...

I always love coming by your blog. You always have the cutest projects and this is yet another one!!! Great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

Hugs,
Raven

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! TFS
--C

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ I have to say it " THIS IS SOOO STINKIN CUTE!" I just love the skunk and the paper! You always do such incredible projects!

VICTORIA said...

Jeanne your card is fabulous I love the colors!!!