Monday, April 2, 2012

The Good Old Days Imagine Cartridge!

Happy Monday morning! Mondays seem to get here just so fast lately. Today it got super cold and it even snowed a little bit! I guess that made it the perfect day to sit in my craft room and play. 

I decided to use one of the newer Imagine cartridges, The Good Old Days! It has some fun images and colors on it. I love that the Imagine makes it super easy to make a quick, great looking card with all of the coordinating colors and patterns.
 Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Pink By Design Animated Greetings 3
Jaded Blossom Flag Die

And...I decided to make a second card for today. :)

 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
My Creative Time Classy & Fabulous
e. pearls

5 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

Soo cute Jeanne! I love the one with the car :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Okay this cut/ cartridge goes so PERFECTLY with the sentiment! Just when you think you don't need a cartridge ~ you have to make such a FABULOUS card!

Crafty Starkie said...

I seriously love both of the cards!The colors and everything are so perfect! You really are so talented with the cards you make! Thank you so much for sharing that talent!

Glora said...

These are awesome Jeanne. You picked the perfect sentiments too! Love them! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

Great cards....love the animation and the colors! That's why I love the imagine!!!! hugs
Cassandra