Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Creative Time :: Favorite Stamp of the Month

Happy Thursday! For me, that means the weekend is one day closer! Over at My Creative Time today we are featuring two stamps set for our Favorite Stamp of the Month installment. 

The first one is My Favorite Sayings! I LOVE this stamp set. It has so many of MY favorite sayings on it too! Here is my card for today! :)

Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Co'ordinations Elements paper stack
My Mind's Eye 6x6 Honey Cake paper stack
Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge
Jaded Blossom Flag Die

The second set we are featuring is Just a Little Note. Head on over to My Creative Time and get these two fabulous stamp sets while they're on sale for a limited time! Emma is also hosting a link up party on her blog, so if you already own these sets link up any new or older projects. We can't wait to see what you've created!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love that cut on this card too! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ How CUTE and CLEVER is your card! I LOVE that cut and the sentiment is just PERFECT for your card! AWESOME card!

Glora said...

I LOVE this card! That cut is perfect for that sentiment (in fact I had thought of doing the same cut with that sentiment). You did a BEAUTIFUL job on it! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

So cute. Perfect card for that sentiment.

Hugs,
Kate

quilt4fun2 said...

Perfect sentiment for a perfect cut...great idea to make it heart shaped. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com