Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I LOVE Wednesdays...because they are just one day closer to the weekend! Today over at My Creative Time, Emma is hosting another 3-D Wednesday. And this one is SUPER special...because this week is Emma's birthday! And she is celebrating by having an early release this month! And like I said last month, you are not going to want to miss this! And I mean it!

For today's project, I chose a file from SVG Cuts. This super cute cupcake file is in the Happy Birthday To You file. As soon as I saw the cupcake, I just had to cut it! I cut all of the files with Make the Cut and my Silhouette Cameo. :)

I added in the party hat, just because it doesn't even require any glue! How super easy is that!


 Supplies:
Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade cardstock
K&Co Confetti paper stack
My Creative Time Gift Card Sentiments
SVG cuts Happy Birthday To You file
Stampin' Up tag punch

Remember to join us on Thursday for Emma's Birthday, the Throwback Thursday challenge and some more sneaky peeks of this fabulous release!

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, that cupcake cut is adorable! Love the party hat too! Great colors and patterns!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful cut and paper Jeanne, great job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kate said...

Super CUTE. I LOVE that CUPCAKE and the paper you used just made everything pop.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

That cupcake cut is GORGEOUS! And the party hat is awesome - no glue huh? That sounds perfect. I LOVE them both SO much!!!! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

So cute Jeanne! I love that paper stack and your cupcake turned out wayyyy better then mine. :)

Ruthie :)

Shar said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable little box! I love this. And the party hat too! Of course the flower is my fave! ;) Super cute, Jeanne!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW GORGEOUS!!!BEAUTIFUL job with your pretty little box!I LOVE the papers and the great colors,Have a great day Jeanne!!!:)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

OMGEEEE! That cupcake cut is Divine! I gotta get a Cameo. Gotta Get a Cameo! TFS. Smooches... Felicia

quilt4fun2 said...

What great cuts to make these cute projects. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

No glue!! R you kidding!!! This is awesome! I need to get a silhouette!! OMG this is beautiful!!

hugs

Nancy

Kim H said...

Jeanne~ OMG! this is just a FABULOUS project! I LOVE the cuts! Oh DON'T get me started on the paper you use! I LOVE it! What a CUTE party hat to and NO glue! Oh I would LOVE to see how that is put together! Like always I LOVe it!

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

So so cute! I love your cupcake box. The color palette is so awesome, bright & cheery.

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Love this cupcake. the colors make it very festive too.
TFS --C

Cassandra said...

WOW!!! What an amazing cupcake...you are my SVG hero!!!! I wanna be just like you :)

Rosie said...

super cute cupcake

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogpspot.com