Saturday, May 19, 2012

Roar! Happy Birthday Shawn Weston!

If you are looking for the My Creative Time BLOG HOP, click here!

I have a very special friend whose son turned 6 yesterday! He is celebrating today with a dinosaur themed birthday party! He and his mom made the cutest little invites for his friends at school, but unfortunately I don't have a pic of them. :)

Shawn Weston, 
I hope you have a fabulous 6th birthday! And eat some cake for me!
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up Early Espresso cardstock
KaiserScrapbook Rough and Tough
Coordinations carstock
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small dies
Silhouette Studio: dinosaur and stars
My Pink Stamper Boy Crazy stamp set
Jaded Blossom Flag Die

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...what is it with kids and dinosaurs...I think they all go through a dinosaur faze. I know both my kids did. My nephew is 3 and groovin' on the dinosaurs. Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

This is such a perfect little boy birthday card. You hit it right on. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Colleen said...

I love this card, I have the perfect nephew that would love this card.
Thanks for sharing.

cburki1111@gmail.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ this is the PERFECT boy card! My son would LOVE this ~ he LOVES dinosours! Of course the papers are just to fab too!