Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Force Be With You Blog Hop!!

Finally...it's Friday! 
And today, you're here because you've been waiting to see all of these fabulous Star Wars themed projects! :)

If you've come from Jamie's blog, then your headed in the right direction, if you've just stumbled here by chance, head on over to Candace's blog to start at the beginning! You're in for a treat, you don't want to miss anything!

I have to admit. I've NEVER seen any of the star wars movies. Okay, now quit laughing...because here is my adorable "Little Luke" card!
 I found this adorable digital stamp over at Stamp and Create. It was created for a courageous little boy named Luke and you can read his story here.

I imported the digital stamp into Silhouette Studio and used the trace and offset features to cut around the stamp. I seriously can't recommend the Cameo enough!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Bazzill light brown cardstock
Scenic Route Paper Light Green Brayer cardstock
KaiserCraft Rough and Tough cardstock
Scrappy Moms For the Boys Stamp set
Stampin' Up Tag punch
PaperTrey Ink Twine

GIVEAWAY TIME!!
There are a couple giveaways for the blog hop too!
Jaded Blossom is giving away the Nerd stamp set to one lucky person who comments on ALL the blogs in the hop!
And Saturated Canary is also donating a little something for the hop! So what are you waiting for?!  

You're next stop on the hop is the super talented Jenny!

Here is the full blog hop lineup, if you get lost somewhere along the way.
Candace
Ashley
Crystal
Cynthia
Jamie
Jeanne - That's me!
Jenny - You're next stop!
Kate
Michelle C.
Michelle P.
Ruthie

32 comments:

Tamika said...

nice work with young Luke

rlovew said...

Adorable card! Love the stamp.

Stella said...

A really cute card.

Jovan said...

AWESOME card!

Cyndie said...

Love this cute card! Job well done you did! LOL! TFS
Cyndie
cnthyasmth(at)yahoo(dot) com
cyndiepaerboutique.wordpress.com

Kate said...

Too Cute. I need to learn how to do the print and cut on my Cameo.

Hugs,
Kate

Maria said...

cute card

Michelle said...

this is adorable You did an awesome job coloring !!! sooo cute!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Jeanne!

I love your young Luke card! Your coloring is amazing and I love the background paper!

Isn't the Cameo the BEST?!? Thanks so much foe being in the hop!

Ruthie :)

silvia said...

Cute card~LOVE the stamped image. Touching story about Luke.

Candace Pelfrey said...

LOVE this card!! Soo cute! great coloring too! Thanks for hoping with us :)

Stephanie said...

Love this image, I've got to have it!! Happy Star Wars day to you!!

Dawn, RI said...

You found the cutest Luke. This image is great.
Nicely done.
DawnRI
abosoffit@hotmail.com

Migdalia said...

Super Cute image!!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. TFS.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Jeanne,

I love this card! What a wonderful sentiment and the story behind the Luke digi is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Shari said...

Jeanne, you hva not seen any of the movies!!??!! How? I remember going to the drive in with my parents for the first 3! and the new one I had to watch to make sure they did not contradict the forst three LOL. I guess growing up in the late 70's/80's it was a MUST to see the movies LOL. YOur card is super awesome though and the image is just so sweet! Great job!
Hugs;
Shari

Cynthia said...

Oh my! So cute! I love the colors on this card. Great job!

Linsey R said...

Hi Jeanne! Omgosh I'm having the best time hopping! I've been waiting for this hop all week and it definitely doesn't disappoint! Your little Luke Skywalker card is absolutely darling! Thanks for sharing the link where you found it--I'll be sure to read Luke's story too :) And thanks for being a part of such a fun and inspiring event! Big hugs xoxo

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! I am going to show my Grandson later. He is going to Love It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

TammyS. said...

I just love your card!!It's too cute!!!:)

Crystal said...

cute Luke card. I love the colors! :0)

mum of two said...

Your little Luke is adorable! I love the patterned paper too. It has been fun being a part of this hop with you. May the force be with you :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, Little Luke is a cutie.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kim Ricketts said...

too cute!!!

~Kim

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute card. Love the image.
Ashley

Kristi said...

Love your cute lil' Luke!
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

CityGirl Planners said...

What?!? You never even seen Star Wars?!?!? I'll tell you like I told Jamie - get to watching!! Although, start with A New Hope, it makes you love the characters more. Start with Phantom Menace and you will want to kill Anakin right off the bat. LOL

The Happy Card Encouragement Factory

Victoria J said...

Love your card...Luke is very cute. Now, watch the movies...LOL!!!

papercrafting4you@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Super cute card! I love my Cameo too! Print and cut has to be one of the coolest features!

Lucy Kelleher said...

Cute Luke Card! I have to say that my husband just can't believe that you haven't seen even one of these movies :) TFS

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

crazyaboutcricut said...

OMG, how cute is that stamp?!?! Great job on this card, and happy to be in this hop with you :)