Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Peachy Tuesday :: Peachy Challenge 18!!

Good morning my sweet, crafty friends! I've slacked off a little with my Peachy Tuesday projects, since I was finishing up school and had other obligations to tend to first. ;) But I'm back!

For this weeks challenge over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog, the theme is ANYTHING GOES! So in order to participate in the challenge, all you have to do is use some Peachy Keen stamps. Which is super easy, because no matter what you put a Peachy Keen stamp on, the project always looks fabulous! And so my project today is this super cute card and punny sentiment stamp by Pink By Design!


Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Core'dinations cardstock
Peachy Keen Stamps Tablecloth Background
Peachy keen Stamps The Cornies Face Assortment
Pink By Design You Are
My Scrap Chick Kawaii Kid Snacks SVG file

I hope the rest of your Tuesday flies by and I'll see you back here tomorrow morning, bright and early! :)

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable! Lee-Ann :)

Josie0602 said...

So cute...I love the red paper behind...makes me think of a picnic tablecloth!

Tracy

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is just DARLING!!! What a fun card - and perfect sentiment! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ ADORABLE! i just love pks faces and toally agree with your whole post! This is too cute and perfect! Awesome as always!

Sharon Fultz said...

That is just so cute. Love the cornie faces.

Glora said...

Those cornies faces on the PB and J are PERFECT this is adorable! And I LOVE that you used the picnic tablecloth background stamp too. It is the perfect backdrop for this! Hugs- Glora

Crystal said...

Very cute! Love the background paper! :0)

Kathy Salido said...

This is such a clever card!! Love the PB&J, and the sentiment is adorable!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Awww how sweet! Love the Cornies faces you have on the PB and J.

Michelle said...

soooooo super cute girl !!!!!