Friday, May 25, 2012

Surprise!! Michelle's Sweet Birthday Blog Hop!!

Happy Friday! Today is a very special Friday, because it is the birthday of our super sweet friend and fellow crafter MICHELLE over at Scrappin' With My Bug! And we are celebrating by having this SWEET BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP! If you've come here from Crystal's blog, then you're hopping in the right direction! If you've just stumbled upon my blog, head over to Candace's blog to start at the beginning of the hop!

Happy, Happy Birthday Michelle!
I hope your day is fabulous and your have a blast spending it with your hubby and beautiful little girls. And any one else you'd like to spend it with! :)

For my "sweet" birthday project, I decided to try one of the shadow boxes in the Silhouette store. These are actually SUPER easy to make! And it turned out  fabulous!


Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Echo Park Happy Days 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Silhouette Store Shadow Box
Silhouette Store Cupcake
Jaded Blossom Sweet Celebration
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique Hemp Twine
Stickles

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
And what's a blog hop without some blog candy?! Jaded Blossom is giving away the Sweet Celebration and the Gumball stamp sets to TWO lucky people!

All you have to do is comment on ALL the blogs in the hop to be entered into the giveaway! The deadline for commenting is Monday, May 28th at 8 AM PST. Make sure you leave a way for us to contact you too!
AND
There will be a third surprise prize offered to one MORE lucky person who wishes Michelle a "sweet" Happy Birthday over at Jaded Blossom!

So what are you waiting for - keep hopping!

Here is the full blog hop line-up if you need it!

Jeanne - That's Me!
Raven - You're next stop!

49 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

I love the shadow box card very pretty!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Great shadow box...so pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Josie0602 said...

I love that shadow box! It is a wonderful design!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Stefani said...

Adorable!!! She will love it..... Thanks for sharing - Stefani www.stylesbystefani.blogspot.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Love your shadow box. You did a great job on it. The colors are lovely. TFS!

Scrappy hugs,
Christel
Scrappin’ Sista Designs

Jamie said...

So cute! I love those shadow box cards!

Kate said...

Sweet Love your shadow cards.

Hugs,
Kate

Dawn, RI said...

love the shadow box. will have to try making one...
Happy Birthday Michelle
Dawn RI

Katie O'Mary said...

Love your shadow box card :)I need to try making one of these. TFS! Great job

Cyndi S said...

Very cute shadow box. Love it.
cstephenson at q dot com

Rosie said...

cool shadow card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Maria said...

love the project

marial302003@yahoo.com

Crystal said...

This is really cute. I have been wanting to try one of these! :0)

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this Jeanne!!! The colors are perfect and that cupcake is so cute. I love the shadow box card too. I will have to try one of those. Thanks for helping Michelle celebrate her birthday :)

Abby said...

I LOVE that cupcake!! The shape of you r card is also awesome!!!!!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful shadow box card love the pretty papers

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the box. I will have to try one myself. TFS

Jill Angel said...

This is sooo neat! Love the shadow box. The colors and cupcake are great too!

Maria said...

I'm going to have to try this one! Love it!!!

maria_m_nestor@yahoo.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love, Love, Love this. I know Michelle will too. Great job! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Jeanne! ADORABLE!!! I love doing shadow boxes. I'm going to have to try that on my cameo too! TFS!

jessica said...

what an awesome card!! love the pattern papers!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

hollie said...

LOVE tha papers that you used! Thanks for sharing!
holliejbecker@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

This is sooooo cute !! I love the retro looking colors too !! Ive been wanting to try on of those cards too, so now that I know its easy maybe I will give it a shot LOL !!! Thank you soooo very much for being in this surprise. I cant believe everyone kept something from me !!! I like to be in the KNOW! lol !!! thank you again I love the card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Deanna Green said...

Love this to death! Love the colors and the papers you used!

pruttybird said...

Love this shadow box ... Definitely gonna have to try that :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

Love the shawdow box. Cute cupcake!!

rlovew said...

Love the box- great choice and lots of fun!

Laurie H. said...

I love this project! It was really inspiring. Thanks for sharing

Comptonhouse said...

Love the little shadow box! What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing and creating!

LauraLee said...

What a sweet shadowbox card! Love it. Happy Birthday to Michelle!

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea!

callyannc said...

The box is sooo cute! TFS Callyann

Salnclts said...

I love your shadowbox and all the bright colors!!

Muffin Raykhlin said...

Love the shadow box, so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

GabyCreates.com said...

Great shodowbox effect! love your card! Love how you made the white edge!

Dottie =) said...

I love the shadow box! I've always wanted to make one of these cards... Thanks for the inspiration :)

Kim Ricketts said...

super super cute Jeanne!!! You always make such cute stuff!!

~Kim :)

Anonymous said...

I love your shadow box. TFT.
HB to Michelle.
dmcardmaker (new email follower)

Anonymous said...

I meant TFS. lol
d-

melllisssa said...

Gorgeous shadow box! You always create the most beautiful things and are so creative! The sentiment on the banner is super cute :)

Thanks so much for sharing & Happy Happy Birthday Michelle :):):)
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This has been a great hop. What a beautiful shadowbox card. YOu did a great job!

Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net

Cassandra said...

Jeanne, you make the best little treat holders! Great job :)

cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Kerry T said...

I love the shadow box you made. Thanks for the inspiration.
Kerry

mommakcrafts at yahoo dot ca

Gina said...

wow great card! Love the colors and the shadow box effect
Gina
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Princess Cricut Cutz said...

Jeanne they did turn out great! You ladies make me want a cameo lol thanks for sharing!!

marg0006 said...

Your framed cupcake is so cut and yummy.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Maria said...

Gorgeous shadow box!!! TFS

mvasquez69 at aol dot com

Jaymie said...

Love the shadow box card!