Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 19 :: Color Inspiration

Happy Tuesday! I'm back today with a new project for the Peachy Keen Challenge 19 :: Color Inspiration! The theme for this weeks challenge is to use the color palette in the picture.

All of my paper is miscellaneous Bazzill cardstock that I had in my scraps stash. So I don't know the actual colors. ;)
The Flower Pot Card is a cut file from My Scrap Chick, I imported it into Make The Cut and then cut it with my Silhouette Cameo. The super cute Chevron paper is a digital paper pack from VN Digital Art that I found through an Etsy Shop. 
I used the internal shadow feature to create a second layer for my "corny" little flowers. :) And of course some My Creative Time sentiments to finish it off! 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Soft Stone and White cardstock
Bazzill White textured cardstock (for digi paper)
Misc Bazzill colored cardstock
Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
My Scrap Chick Flower Pot Card file
My Creative Time Bloom Where You are Planted
Peachy Keen The Cornies Face Assortment
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique Hemp Twine
Misc button

I hope the rest of your Tuesday is fabulous and I'll see you back here bright and early for another My Creative Time 3-D Wednesday!

15 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE Jeanne!Those little flowers are so SWEET!:)

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So pretty!! i love the shape of those flowers!!
Kristan

snappy scrappy said...

Super duper cute! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is so pretty, Jeanne! Love it, especially how the note slides out of the flower pot!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh my how CUTE is this! I LOVE that chevron paper! You captured the colors PERFECTLY! LOVE the flowers and those ADORB faces! What a GREAT file/ cut as well! You just AMAZE me!

Kate said...

Super Cute Shaped card. Love it.

hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

How CUTE! This turned out absolutely adorable. It is a perfect use of the colors and I LOVE the faces you chose too. AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Clever how the sentiment is attached to the flowers and pulls out from the pot. Love this card and the faces too. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Nikki Foraker said...

Oh man...this is ADORBS!!!!! I wub it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen :)

♥ Nikki ♥

Sharon Fultz said...

Love it! I too like how the message pulls out of the pot. Great job!

Cassandra said...

"Corny little flowers" hee hee....good one! They are soo cute! I think the Corny asst is one of my favs!! Great job :)

VICTORIA said...

Very pretty and i love the corny faces.

Unknown said...

Love the card and the faces! Awesome job. Great work.

Michelle said...

ABsolutly adorable !!! LOve the cornie faces you chose! and the card is sooo cute, another type of card on my list to try lol !! Great job girl ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

Michelle - DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Melissa said...

This is a great card- love everything about it :)