Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Creative Time May Stamp Release :: Here's Looking at You & Tag Dies!

Good morning! I hope you are all having a fabulous Tuesday!  Can you just believe these new releases?! They just keep getting better and better! 

For today's projects we are showcasing the Here's Lookin' At You and Tag Dies! I am lovin' how all of the stamp sets include coordinating dies! It makes it so easy to create such amazing projects! And the best thing is that all of the My Creative Time stamps and dies work flawlessly on cards, tags, layouts and 3-D projects...you just can't go wrong!

And so...my project for today is a graduation card! Jennifer is basically like my little sister, (although I really do have one little sister, and that is more than enough!). We are both graduating this Friday night from our local community college. She will be graduating with an Associate's in Criminal Justice...congrats JenJen!!

Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink White and Smokey Shadow cardstock
Reminisce "Graduation" cardstock
My Creative Time Gift Card Sentiments
My Creative Time Follow Your Dreams
Charcoal Twine from the Twinery
Black Tulle
Misc Button from my stash
Imaginisce i-Rock and black gems

This wouldn't be a party without GIVEAWAYS!
With all of our samples/sneaky peeks, Emma likes to do some fun giveaways!

***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You DO NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!***

***Spread the word to the world on Facebook about this release and whatever other connections you may have! Le us know on the My Creative Time Facebook page here that you did so, OR you can just tag Emma in your post!***

Emma will randonly pick and announce all winners on Friday, May 18th during the blog hop at 12:01am PST in her video. GOOD LUCK!

Log onto Facebook now and let's start spreading the word!

38 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful card. Congrats on your graduation, Jeanne.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Beautiful grad card. I love the look of the black and white!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Jeanne! So elegant! Love that background paper you found!

rlovew said...

Love the grad card! The paper just stands out!

Kate said...

Love that paper you use it just made everything pop off you card. Really elegant. TFs

Hugs,
Kate

Houses Built of Cards said...

Cool card - and LOVE the tulle touch!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

I LOVE this! It is SO classy. That background paper ROCKS and I love the angle you put the tag at. Oh yes and I like the way you spaced the 2012. I tried spacing mine out further apart and now that I see how nice they look closer I want to redo mine - LOL! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Glora said...

Oh yes, and I'm SO excited about your graduation this week! I bet you are TOO! WOO HOO! Congratulations! I know it has been a lot of hard work! Hugs- Glora

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Congrats on your graduation! This is a great card. Thanks for sharing...

Kat
kat.raymond@gmail.com

jessica said...

What a beautiful card!!! Congrats on your graduation!!!
TFS
Jessica
eschfamily@yahoo.com
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Love this card...congrats!! Lee-Ann :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card... TFS

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Now this is a cute card.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very nice I love the black and white!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

luvtosew said...

I love the black and white look of the card. Very nice details as well. Thanks for sharing.

CathyinMN said...

I like how you used the tag on this card! Great graduation card. TFS!

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful job on you Graduation Card!!

marg0006 said...

Oh, what a sweet card. Love the paper you used, along with the sketch.

marg 0006 at verizon dot net

Migdalia said...

Fabulous Graduation Card!Love it!
TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Cathryn said...

Very elegant and beautiful Jeanne, great job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your great Graduation card!I LOVE the tag,Have a nice evening Jeanne!:)

Karenladd said...

Love the crisp look of this card and the colors you chose!

missstamper said...

The tulle really tops it off - great card!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

A very nice job on your card...your friend will love it. Sorry I don't remember if you had mentioned what you were taking classes for...Congratulations to you!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sue D said...

Lovely graduation card!

teachermom5 said...

Wonderful job on this card, the little bit of bling and embellishments made it just perfect. Great job. Thank you. teachermom5@gmail.com

Liz O. said...

Frist of all, Congratulations on your upcomming graduation Jeanne!!!!! And now, let me tell you that these cards are fabulous!!! Love the background paper and the subtle bling ;). TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Kim's Kreations said...

Great for a grad. I don't have any graduates this year. Wish I did so I could use these great stamps. Love the the black and white.
Ogdendoll@gmail.com

Cindylop said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

Cindylop@rocketmail.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ First and foremost CONGRATS to your friend and YOU! You AMAZE me! You work fulltime, go to school, create BEAUTIFUL creations and have a family! APPLAUD, APPLAUD, APPLAUD to you! My "Hat is of to YOU! I LOVE the card! IT is just GORGEOUS! Oh please don't tell me that background paper is printed! LOL! So ELEGANT looking! AWESOME job ON EVERYTHING Jeanne!

Kathy Salido said...

What a great card. I am really loving this release!!
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Deanne & Rebecca said...

What a beautiful card! TFS!

Deanne
thebcrafters@gmail.com

Crafty Moni said...

I love your card, its so cute and simple to mass produce as invits for a grad party:)Thanks for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Rosie said...

Awesome card. Love it.

scrapaholicjen said...

This is the perfect graduation card! I love everything about it!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Your card reminds me that I need to get working on my GRAD cards. Yikes! TFS, Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Cassandra said...

I so love your classic-crisp style. This is perfect!

Taylor said...

Such pretty background paper and nice touch on the tag angle. It is a beautiful card. Congratulations of our GRADUATION!!
Hugz:) Taylor
DevinTaylorCreations.blogspot.com