Friday, May 11, 2012

My Scrap Chick :: Birdhouse Explosion Box

It's finally Friday! This week just seemed to drag on...and on...and on! I have a BRAND new project for you today! This Birdhouse Explosion Box is being released over at My Scrap Chick today! It was super easy to put together and it is soooo cute! I used Make the Cut and my Cameo to cut out all the pieces.

 My b-e-a-utiful roses are from the fabulous Miss Emma over at My Creative Time and you can purchase them HERE. They are very easy to put together and add just the perfect touch to almost any project! I also used the My Creative Time Stitched Oval die and Scallop Circle die. :) My sweet little sentiment is from the Home Sewn stamp set. 
 For the roof of the birdhouse, I cut it out three times, trimmed each piece a little bit and then added a scallop border (Stampin' Up punch) to each layer.
 I used the 12x12 My Mind's Eye Ohh La La paper pack for the patterned paper, and PaperTrey Ink for my solid colors. 
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

7 comments:

Glora said...

WOW, this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the paper SO much. The flowers are a perfect touch as well as the sentiment and stitched oval die. It is just PERFECT. What a cool project! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This turned out so cute Jeanne! Your did a fabulous job!

Ruthie :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh my this is not only GORGEOUS but I LOVE it! The papers you used are just INCREDBILE! What a great box!

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out SO CUTE, Jeanne! I was eying that cut last night, and you show it off to perfection! Love how you used Emma's flowers and the perfect sentiment!

Lady Fair said...

This is fantastic! I have to get that cut file. My new Cameo just arrived yesterday - and projects like yours are why I bought the Cameo. :) Thanks so much for the inspiration.

VICTORIA said...

Omg Jeanne this is fantastic I love it.

Georgiana said...

Oh my...this is stunning and gorgeous! The colors are fabulous and the flowers are perfect.

Great job,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations