Monday, October 14, 2013

Boys & Their Toys Challenge!

Guess what?! This is actually my SECOND post for today and I've finally found some time to enter a challenge! (It ends today...nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?) 

This challenge is being hosted by Annie and the DT over at SVG Cutting Files. And it's all about boys! The challenge is to create anything to do with boys & their toys. :)
AND...I've made two projects for the challenge!

The first project is using the Chibi Jeep file. I decided to make it into a shaped card and add the sentiment right onto the truck.
 I created the card base by using the offset feature to create a shadow. After duplicating and flipping the shadow layer, we have the card base. Super easy to do. 
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Soft Stone card stock
Echo Park Scoot 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Pink By Design Jump & Jive

And for my second project I created this super cute little flying super hero! The inspiration for this card came from a card made by the super talented Jessica over at Chick-n-Scrap. And the card behind it was the one she entered into the challenge as well! :) I hope she doesn't mind me scrap-lifting the clean and simple project! You can find this super hero (and several more) in the Super Kid - Super Hero Boy file.
 The base for this card is the Wave Card Base. I used the offset feature to create an additional layer.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
My Mind's Eye Come Away with Me 6x6 paper stack
Carta Bella Rough & Tumble 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Jaded Blossom Super Hero
My Creative Time Stitched Cartoon Cloud Die

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are both ADORABLE!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Melissa said...

Very cute projects Jeanne :)

Jamie said...

These are awesome! Thanks for playing along in the SVG Cutting Challenge!

Kate said...

how super awesome is this! thanks for joining our challenge over at SVG Cutting files!