Friday, October 18, 2013

Jaded Blossom :: Party Time

Good morning! Today I am posting as a guest designer over at the Jaded Blossom blog! I had a blast working along side the entire Jaded Blossom team for release week, and here is my first individual guest DT post for October!

Today's project is a birthday card for a close family friend, pretty much like a little sister! :) Happy Birthday Brittany! I hope you have a fabulous day!
I used some Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cut files on this card. To create the base and extra layers, I used Layered Labels 3 and this adorable little pup is from Birthday Critters
Oh my word, is he super cute or what?!
I used the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banners dies and Sweet Birthday Wishes for the sentiment on the front as well as the inside of the card. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
My Mind's Eye My Girl 6x6 paper stack
My Mind's Eye My Girl Enamel Dots
Core'dinations
Hemp Twine

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

9 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Adorable card! Congrats on the Guest Design Spot!!! :-)

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! I just LOVE your birthday critter...ADORABLE!!I want to hug him! Love it!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is so super adorable Jeanne!!!

Candace said...

this is sooo awesome, Jeanne!!! love it all!! the enamel dots look perfect, too!!

BugBites said...

So stinkin cute!

Kate said...

Adorable Card, Love the colors.

Michelle said...

this is adorable chickie !!! love the shape of the card and the entire layout !! love !

Jamie said...

So cute!