Monday, October 7, 2013

Digi My World :: Happy Fall

It's been down right cold here and we've even gotten a little bit of snow. So...where in the world did fall go?! Regardless, October happens to be one of my favorite months and with October comes pumpkins and fall!

So HAPPY FALL!

Isn't this little digital stamp adorable! You can find her in the Digi My World Digital Stamps section in the Hayrides stamp set HERE.
 I printed my image out onto X-press It Blending Card on my Epson 1100 Workforce printer and then colored her with Copics.
I used some dies from My Creative Time to embellish my card and add the sentiment.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock
Doodle Bug Designs Happy Harvest 6x6 paper stack
Doodle Bug Fall Assortment sprinkles
X-press It Blending Card
My Creative Time Piles of Smiles
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Copics

Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely LOVE this card. She is so cute but the shape of your card and papers you used is perfect.

Migdalia said...

I always love the shape of your cards...This one is ADORABLE!!!
Love the image & coloring. Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥