Friday, October 4, 2013

Digi My World :: Autumn Greetings

Good morning! Thank goodness it's Friday! Today I'm sharing a quick little card that I created with a brand new digital stamp over at Digi My World!

Isn't this nerdy little pumpkin the cutest ever?! 
You can pick this stamp (and the rest of the stamps in the set) up right here today!
 I popped up his glasses on some foam adhesive and then added some glossy accents to add some dimension. :)
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream and Kraft cardstock
DCWV The Pumpkin Stack 6x6 paper stack
Digi My World Nerdy Pumpkin
My Creative Time Piles of Smiles
Teresa Collins Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is AMAZING!!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Krystle said...

Love this! So cute!! (:

Kate said...

So Flippin Adorable. Love the tooth and of course colored perfectly.