Monday, October 21, 2013

DIgi My World :: Happy Halloween!

Good morning! I hope you are all having a fabulous Monday so far! Today I'm back with another Digi My World post to share and it's another Halloween project too. :)

I used the Chibi Dressed Pumpkins for this project, which you can find here
I printed the image with my Epson Workforce printer onto X-Press It Blending Card and then cut her out using my Silhouette Cameo. This is a simple 5x5 card and I just cut all the layers with my paper trimmer. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
DCWV Spooky Time 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Too Cute to Spook
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles

And don't forget to stop by the Digi My World Blog on Friday to see the newest releases, you'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute!! She looks a little like me..LOL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥