Monday, October 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom :: October Release Day 1!

It's Monday! And if you aren't SUPER excited already, you will be shortly! 
I'm the guest designer for October for the fabulous stamp company Jaded Blossom! And have we got some super cute sneaks to start sharing with you!

First things first,
We have the "Gotta Have it Now" Package for $124.99
October Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 6 Stamp Set with Coordinating Die
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!

Today we are showcasing:
 Gingerbread Wishes $22.99
These sets are sooo cute and are a must have for those upcoming holiday projects!

But now, let's get to my project!
I used the Gingerbread House SVG file from SVG Cutting Files to create this 3-D gingerbread house, just perfect for my little die-cut gingerbread men and lady! I used the Candy Cane Card file to create the candy canes by the door. Instead of cutting out the candy gumdrops from the SVG file, I used Jaded Blossom stamps to create them. I cut everything out using Silhouette Studio DE and my Cameo.
To create this "sweet" banner, I used the Flag Dies 2.
 For my gingerbread men, I heat embossed some Kraft cardstock with Versamark Dazzle ink and Stampin' Up Fine white embossing powder. Then I paper-pieced the bow-ties and scarf.
I used some PaperTrey Fresh White ink for the edges of my cardstock to give it a "snowy" look.
 I wanted my little gingerbread house to have some windows, so I used a window from a Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons SVG file to create them. Then I cut out some clear cardstock to cover them and make them look more realistic.
And for a finishing touch, I used an EK Success border punch to create a little white picket fence. :)
Supplies
Bazzill Kraft cardstock
PaperTrey Ink White and Kraft cardstock
DCWV Glitter Paper
LilyBee Designs Jingle 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
Jaded Blossom Gingerbread Wishes (stamps and dies)
Jaded Blossom Gingerbread Candies
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2
EK Success Border Punch
Versamark Dazzle
Stampin' Up White embossing powder

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog for more inspiration and details for this newest release!

And don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps creations with us over in the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity.

We also have the October Challenge going on. Head on over here to join in and link up your projects!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet!!! love all the details!!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!! Awesome project!!

Kate said...

Adorable Gingerbread House, it's so cute. Love it.

Migdalia said...

This is just ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Melissa said...

So nice! I love the gumdrops and window you added.

crazyaboutcricut said...

STUNNING! Love all the details, and the inking is perfect :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is AMAZING! I had no idea you cut out those gumdrops! They look AWESOME! Wow. Wow! Amazing job

Crystal said...

AWESOME! I love this sweet house!

Trixie said...

This is so freakin AWESOME!!! LOVE everything about it!!

Michelle said...

wow ! so much work !!! and sooo cute ! love the snow on the roof and the glitter !!! cuteness !!!

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love your gingerbread house!!! it's beautiful!!!!

Centellazul said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!
Abby Sent me :)

Chel Ayala said...

How sweet gingerbread house, awesome project!
Abby sent me!

Jamie said...

Love all the white with the pop of color with the gumdrops!

Candace said...

Soooo pretty, Jeanne!!!! I love the all the white! I never would've thought of that!! so glad you are guesting with us this month! :)