Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jaded Blossom October Challenge :: Anything Halloween Theme

Good morning! Today is my very first post to share with you as the guest designer for Jaded Blossom! (And so sorry it didn't go live on time! Oops!)

This month's challenge is "Anything Halloween"

Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it
3) Link it up on the Jaded Blossom blog here by 10/19

And the prize?! 
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

And now onto my project!
For my super cute little Halloween treat, I used the Coffin Treat Pocket from over at SVG Cutting Files. I wanted to add a mummy to it, and I found this Cute Mummy over at Miss Kate's Cuttables.
 For my sentiment, I used the new Jaded Blossom set Vampires & Zombies, Oh My!
Supplies:
The Paper Studio Jeppers Creepers 12x12 paper stack
DCWV The Spooky 6x6 paper stack
SVG Cutting Files Coffin Treat Pocket
Miss Kate's Cuttables Cute Mummy
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies
hemp twine
Prima Say It In Cyrstals Sunrise Sunset

And don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog for more inspiration and to link up your project for the challenge! We can't wait to see what you create!

AND

Monday starts the sneaky peek reveals of the newest Jaded Blossom release! 
You won't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute! The mummy looks adorable on the front of the "coffin".

Migdalia said...

Your mummy is just too DARN cute for me..LOL! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kate said...

Super Cute Treat. Awesome to have you with us this Month.

Monica said...

I love this! That mummy is uber cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is soo cute! Love this!

Jamie said...

Love this treat!