Friday, October 11, 2013

Jaded Blossom :: October Release Day 5!

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and a Freebie to show you today!
In case you missed any of my Release Day Projects, here they are
MONDAY
 
THURSDAY 
~And FINALLY~
Our last stamp set of the month is the
Holiday Treat Tags $15.99

We also have a freebie for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!
FREE US Shipping is only included with the purchase of the October Release Package

Here is what I made with today's stamp set!
This little box is a freebie file over at  SVG Cuts. It's super simple to cut and assemble. :) I used a crafter's knife to cut some slits into the lid so I could tie my bow to the box. This way when the recipient receives the box, they won't have to untie it or try to tie it again.
 I used the Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die for the sentiment.
And then placed some yummy cookies into it!
Supplies:
DCWV The Christmas Combo 12x12 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die
SVG Cuts Simple Box
Sheer Red Ribbon
Hemp Twine

And make sure you come back later today at 4pm PST for our October Stamp Release Blog Hop! You won't want to miss it!
You can visit the Jaded Blossom store HERE
and for Favor Boxes click HERE.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom stamps creations with us in our Garden of Creativity.
We also have a new challenge going on this month, so don't forget to join in the fun! You can get all the details and link up your project right HERE.

See you back here at 4pm PST!

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job all week, I love the stamps today too very cute, and the freebie is too too cute this set will come in very handy for me with my craft fair items, I am so excited to get them
thanks for sharing your talent
Hugs
Debbie

Candace said...

love the idea of making this look like a present!!! you are so creative!! loved your projects all week!

Trixie said...

This is adorable!! I love the idea for the ribbon. Totally going to have to remember that! LOVE everyone one of your projects this week! :

Michelle said...

such a cute festive box ! you could put anything in that but I will def take cookies !! LOL !!!

Melissa said...

Great way to put a bow on the box.. very cute project :)

Kate said...

Such a cute little Treat Box. Beautiful Work this week.

Krystle said...

Love this Jeanne!!! Awesome job all week! (:

Migdalia said...

Awesome Release!! Beautiful box!! Are the cookies for me?..LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

so, so cute!!

Unknown said...

its a wonderful idea, Abby sent me.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous projects! You have created some beauties this week for sure and I'm so happy that I went ahead and ordered the entire release! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance too win - and what a great job

Jamie said...

I love this box!