Monday, October 14, 2013

Digi My World :: Pumpkin Season

Good morning! Today I have yet another fall themed card to share with you!

I'm using a digital stamp from the Digi My World Pumpkin Patch Cutie file which you can find here.

Isn't she just the cutest?! :)
 I used the Bracket Card SVG file from SVG Cutting Files for my card base. The rectangle layers were created with the rectangle tool and the offset feature.
 I printed my digital stamp onto X-Press It Blending paper with my Epson printer and then colored her with copics.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
DoodleBug Designs Happy Harvest 6x6 paper stack
Doodlebug Designs Enamel Dots
My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments
Copics

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

You are doing an AWESOME job in the Digi team but that's no surprise .You are very talented and creative as well.
Your projects are ALWAYS Fun and so ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

BugBites said...

so super cute!!!

Kate said...

Super Sweet Card my friend, love how you colored that image perfect!