Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jaded Blossom :: October Release Day 4!

Good morning!!
So have you seen enough new Jaded Blossom stamps yet?
OF COURSE NOT!
Welcome to Day 4 of our October stamp release!

Today we are showcasing:
Merry & Bright $15.99
My project for today is this super cute card using a new Kawaii String of Lights SVG file that is available now over at SVG Cutting Files!
 The base for my card is a file I've downloaded into my Silhouette Library. It's a #10 size card and will fit in a regular envelope. (I did change some of the elements in the file.)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Stampin' Up Lucky Limeaid
My Mind's Eye Mistletoe Magic "Snowflakes" 12x12 paper
SVG Cutting Files Kawaii String of Lights
Core'dinations

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team and details for this newest release!

And don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom on Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps creations with us over in the Jaded Blossom Garden of Creativity.

We also have the October Challenge going on. Head on over here to join in and link up your projects!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!! when I saw the "light" sentiment last night I was anxious to see what the coordinating file would be!!! love it!

Kate said...

Adorable Card, I just love their faces.

Jess Flores said...

is an adorable card!! it's super cute!! I love it!!

Rosie said...

omg love this card, too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

LOVE THIS!!! I'm going to have to make this...so stinkin cute!!!

Melissa said...

So adorable! I love that string of lights :)

Migdalia said...

So far this is my favorite Christmas card EVER!!!LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Crystal said...

I love this size card! Looks really cute!

Jamie said...

Love this! That strand of lights is so cute!

Unknown said...

This string of lights is very funny and cute. Abby sent me.

Candace said...

LOVE this!! the shape of the card is just perfect!!!

Lidia R. said...

what a fun card!! i love it !! abby sent me !!