Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is it springtime yet?!

Hello Spring, wherever you are!! Springtime is my favorite season. I can tell it's my kiddos too...they cannot wait to get those shorts on and start playing outside again! When I picked up this Hello Spring stamp set, I KNEW I had to use this sentiment! 
 I found these adorable little butterflies at the Silhouette online store. I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo but didn't use the smallest one. Only because I made them too big! But I couldn't waste a cut this cute, so I decided to use the larger two for my card. :)

I cut the clouds with my Cameo too and embossed them with the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. The grass is from a Martha Stewart border punch.
Supplies:
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Pool Party and White smooth cardstock
Stampin' Up Real Red and Pretty in Pink cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Simply Chartreuse cardstock
My Creative Time Hello Spring stamp set
Stampin' Up Pearls

So, c'mon springtime!!

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is beautiful, Jeanne! You sure are having lots of fun with your Cameo!

Kim H said...

What a HAPPY and Spring like card! Love the butterflies! Great card!

Glora said...

Ah spring, I'm SO looking forward to that! And I LOVE this card it is perfect! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

I am definitely looking forward to the spring season. Lovely job on the card

Joan Smith said...

What a pretty card...ooooh...I'm so looking forward to spring and I so love butterflies...

Dakota Bear said...

I saw your nice card posted on Everyday Cricut.