Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Creative Time :: Favorite Stamp of the Month & a Link Up Party!

Today, Emma over at My Creative Time and her design team are showcasing the stamp set Game Night! You can purchase this set on sale now for a limited time!

I decided to go with an invite for my project today. :)


Supplies:
My Creative Time Game Night stamp set
My Creative Time Stitched Oval Die
Stampin' Up Black, White, Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party cardstock
Sizzix Texturz Perfect Details embossing plate
Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Ink
Black Memento Ink
Stampin' Up White embossing powder
Stampin' up punch
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Don't forget that we're hosting a link up party too! Head on over to My Creative Time and link up your projects using the Game Night stamp set! We're looking forward to seeing all of your creations!

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

How neat is your invite....I grew up in the Nifty 50's and this takes me right back to the most wonderful of times...that's when families actually had game night...what a wonderful card TFS

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow, this came out Fantastic. Love all the pieced elements you added to it. Smooches... Felicia

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Love the card Jeanne! Thanks for sharing....

Kat

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ that is just a FABULOUS invite! LOVE how you used stapels too! CUTE idea! I like how you popped everything too! Great job!

Glora said...

This is AWESOME!!!! I love those little staple x's and the heat embossing on the dies and dominoes really make them POP! This is PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

missstamper said...

What a fun invite! I love my Tim Holtz tiny attacher too!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your card,SO FUN!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

I like how your embossing turned out...great looking card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

cute ideas. thanks for the ideas

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Crafty Starkie said...

This is so great! You kind of inspired me with this one. I think I may have to do something great with this new idea!