Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Peachy Keen Tuesday :: Just a gnote!

First things first! It's time to announce the winner for the My Creative Time March Blog Hop! Remember each design team member is giving away an Echo Park 6x6 paper stack. The winner chosen by www.random.org for my blog is...
Cindylop!
Congrats! I'll be e-mailing you soon to get your info and get your prize out to you!

Today I decided to post a card using some fabulous Peachy Keen Stamps! I am enrolled in the Stamp of the Month Club as well as the Peachy Picks Club, and I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous stamps, papers and coordinating embellishments!

Supplies: 
Peachy Keen March Stamp of the Month
Peachy Keen Gnomegrown
Peachy Keen March Peachy Picks
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake cardstock
My Creative Time Teeny Tag dies
Martha Stewart border punch
Stampin' Up Pearls

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Jeanne this is SOOOOOOOOO stinkin cute!! I LOVE it!!! Hugs, Leanne

Anonymous said...

very cute Jeanne!

Glora said...

I think this little gnome is SO cute and I love that row of pearls that you added too. Awesome job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

love it, Jeanne - cute and versatile! Thanks

marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

Kim H said...

LOVE the GNOTE! How CUTE is that! Great card as well! What a ADORBS little gnome chic!