Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Peachy Keen Tuesday :: PEEPS!

On my blog, I'm going to try and do a "peachy project" every Tuesday! I have a ton of these adorable peachy faces, stamps, and dies. I need to start using them more. You can check all of the fabulous Peachy Keen products HERE.

 Can you believe it's almost Easter? I found this cute little shape in my Silhouette library. It reminded me of peeps...and one of the sentiments on the Jaded Blossom Easter stamp set Easter Treats!
I welded four of the bunny shapes together and then deleted the faces, because I wanted them to have some cutie patootie little faces...like these ones! Then I used the offset feature to create the shadow layer for them. Silhouette Studio makes this sooo easy to do, and the Cameo just cuts everything perfectly!
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist cardstock
Lime Twist Life of the Party 6x6 paper stack
Jaded Blossom Flag Die
Jaded Blossom Easter Treats

13 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so cute!! I love how you used the PK faces!!
Kristan

Leanne said...

Oh how sweet!! Absolutely love the bunnies!! The faces are PERFECT!! Also love the sentiment it goes perfect with your bunnies! Hugs, Leanne

Kim H said...

Jeanne~ OH my those peeps are way too CUTE! LOVE their faces! Of course that image came from the silhoutte! Great card!

Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable I like how you did one a diff color and a diffferent face... tooooo cute !!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Lorie said...

Very cute, Jeanne! Can't have Easter without PEEPS!! Great card!

tracym110 said...

Adorable!! I love peeps and your are the cutest!!
Tracy

Candace Pelfrey said...

Sooo cute Jeanne!! I love the little faces and of course the JB stamp! :)

Crafty Starkie said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love their little peachy faces!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job! They do look like marshmallow bunnies. The Peachy faces are the best.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Glora said...

I'm TOTALLY in love with this card! Their expressions are so perfect and I LOVE to see you use your PKS stuff. You do AMAZING things with it. And once again you are SO making wish I had a Cameo! AMAZING!!!! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

So cute.

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Ok Yummy...need to get me some Peeps. Great card, I like how you welded them together.
TFS --C
christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

This is soooo cute!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com