Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!!

Yay!! It's Wednesday! That means that (one) the week is halfway over and (two) it's time for another 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time!

Don't forget to stop by Emma's blog to see ALL the winners of the March Stamp Release Blog Hop!

For today's project, I decided to use some new digital papers and an SVG file that I found over at Shery K Designs. I actually found her on Facebook and I just love with her digital papers! 
Supplies:
My Creative Time Color Me Happy stamp set
My Creative Time Stitched Scallop and Circle dies
Shery K Designs Favor Gift boxes
Shery K Designs Light Pink Flowers Digital Paper pack
PaperTrey Ink Simply Chartreuse Ribbon
Stampin' Up Melon Mambo Ink

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a lovely little treat box. So many ways to use it. You chose wonderful colors for spring.

Nicely done,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Crafting Katie said...

This is just adorable! What fun digital paper, and you embellished it just perfefctly!!!

Glora said...

WOW those digi papers are GORGEOUS and I love this little box. Beautiful and perfect spring colors. It is very eye catching. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Cindylop said...

Wow! You are very talented! Beautiful treat box!

quilt4fun2 said...

Thanks for the tip on Sherry...the papers are beautiful and the cut is a very nice box. Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

what a darling treat box. Thanks for sharing the idea! and the papers are beautiful

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ how PRETTY is this! LOVE the colors and pattern paper! So elegant looking! LOVE that bag too!

Kim said...

this is so pretty!

DebC said...

This is so very pretty!
Deb C
Bugjuiced.blogspot.com