Monday, March 26, 2012

My Creative Time :: Imagine That Sketch Challenge!

Good morning! And welcome to another My Creative Time Monday Madness...Imagine That! This week we are hosting a sketch challenge! All you have to do is create a project based on the following sketch. You can flip any of the elements, but the project must still follow it. The twist for this challenge is that you can only use your Imagine for the printed paper...no cutting! The easiest way to do this is to make sure in your settings, the machine is set to print only. :) Oh and make sure you set it back to print and cut when you are done, so it is set correctly for your next project!
And with that...here is my card!
Supplies:
Country Carnival Cricut Imagine cartridge
PaperTrey Ink Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Vintage Cream cardstock
My Creative Time You are Perk-fect stamp set
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate ribbon

Don't forget to head on over to My Creative Time and link up your projects! Remember, even if you don't own an Imagine, you are still welcome to join in our challenge. Just use some patterned paper on your project!

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

*EDIT*
I'm so sorry, I forgot to mention that I used a Martha Stewart border and corner punch combo for the border around the top layer! I can't remember the name, but it is one that I probably purchased from Joann's. :)

10 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very pretty card, love the scroll border. Hugs, Cathryn :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute. Love the color tones of this card. Makes me think more of wanting coffee. Smooches... Felicia

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very Lovely Card. Love the coffee tone colors. Makes me want coffee now. :-) Smooches... Felicia

Glora said...

I LOVE how this turned out! That border is GORGEOUS. What a beautiful card! Hugs- Glora

Suzy said...

Beautiful card! Love the browns and yellows. Is that border a punch?? I love it and would love to know more about it. Thanks!
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Suzanne said...

OMG JEANNE! What a BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love the colors...and the design is just gorgeous! Is that brown Lacey layer below the cream card stock a Cricut border cut? It is so beautiful, I would love to know how you created it. :) thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful week :o)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My blood pressure goes up with excitement when i see your cool cards. Thanks for sharing!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh my this is just GORGEOUS! LOVE how you used MS punch! Just BEAUTIFUL card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Martha makes the most pretty punches and I love the one you used today. Must be a new one! Great job on your card...it is beautiful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

bumblebee creations said...

Great card! That is a gorgeous punch that you used! TFS!