Friday, March 2, 2012

You Crack Me Up!

Today I am showcasing two of My Creative Time's stamp sets! The Hello Spring and the Color Me Happy stamp set. The Color Me Happy set is one of Emma's first sets...an oldie, but a goodie!
I used my Silhouette Cameo and the Silhouette Designer Edition software to create the card shape. The cut is a background or frame (sorry, I can't remember!) from the Silhouette online store. I took two of the shapes, welded them together to create the base. I cut the top again as an individual layer, so I had the full shape for the front of the card. Hope that makes a little sense!

I am still in ♥ with how the Cameo cuts! It never ceases to amaze me of how well it can cut the smallest of details or larger cuts perfectly. I definietly recommend the Cameo and either the Silhouette DE software or Make the Cut. Either one will allow you to import all of those cute SVG files that are popping up all over the place!
Supplies: 
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Pool Party cardstock
Echo park Springtime 6x6 paper stack
Memento ink
Copics

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet! I love the soft colors and your sweet little chickies!!!

Glora said...

This card is SO sweet. I love the shape of it and your coloring is PERFECT on those sweet chicks! I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

I just love this card! I love the shape the images the everything! Such BEAUTIFUL coloring and colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

A very cute card...Emma's stamps are fun to use. I have a Cameo on the way this month...hope I don't get into too much trouble as I don't use my Cricut daily and I hope I am tech savvy enough to figure out how to use the Cameo. You need more software to use others cut files??
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com