Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Creative Time :: Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time it's time for another Throwback Thursday challenge! Today's challenge is a CRICUTLESS challenge! (So no Cricuts or Cameos for that matter!) ;) Make a card or layout the "Old School" style instead!

So here is my project for the challenge. I decided to use a couple different texture plates that I had just purchased from Stampin' Up. I ♥ the touch that embossing adds to a project! 

I tried to get a couple pictures with my micro lens to show the details of the texturz plates. It looks so much better in person though!

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Island Indigo cardstock
PaperTry Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
My Creative Time "Inspiring Words and Inspiring Words {Accents}" stamp sets
Sizzix Perfect Details Texturz plates
PaperTry Ink Vintage Cream ribbon
Stampin' Up Clear embossing powder
Versamark Dazzle Frost pad
Heat tool

8 comments:

scrapdiva said...

nice and simple card

Crafting Katie said...

I love this, Jeanne! At first glance it looks simple, but then you see all of your gorgeous added touches!

Kim H said...

Jeanne, Look at these colors! OH my I am in LOVE with them! They look so FABULOUS together! I can see the details, faint but ELEGANT touches!

Kate said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love the look.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Great colors and texture. I LOVE this! I haven't been dry embossing as much lately. I MUST!!!! I just love the way it looks! BEAUTIFUL job! Hugs- Glora

sarah said...

Very cute!!!luv the colors..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Those are beautiful embossing plates...one looks quilty to me :D I love how your card came out!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

Love the embossing!!! Nice job :)