Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!

Yay, it's Wednesday! For me that means the work week is just about half over! Today over at My Creative Time, it's time for another 3-D Wednesday. I decided to make a super easy little monogrammed notebook!

The notebook is 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 inches. I used about 50 plain index cards for the inside of the notebook. For the covers, I used old cereal boxes that I have saved up. I covered both sides with coordinating colors and then added the 
different layers onto the front.
I used the My Creative Time "Honey Do List" stamp set. 
You can view and purchase the set HERE.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening and White cardstock
Misc Bazzill textured brown cardstock
The Paper Studio Blue & Brown Paisley
My Creative Time "Honey Do List" stamp set
Cindy loo Cricut Cartridge
Victoria CuttleBug embossing folder
Martha Stewart punch
Stampin' Up tab punch
Stampin' Up Early Espresso Ink
Recollections pearls
Cinch binding machine and 3/4 inch wire

Enjoy!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Make me one!!!! I love it. I've been hoarding that same paper for almost a year now!

Crafting Katie said...

Jeanne, this is just adorable! Love that paper and the sweet colors! I need to pull out my Cinch!

Cathryn said...

Very pretty Jeanne. Love the colors! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ This is to PRETTY! LOVE the papers and that font for the letter! I need to go look at that cartridge! What a great idea! Oh you just got put on my enabler list! Great now I need to get one of those machines! FABULOUS job!

Glora said...

WOW!!! This is just BEAUTIFUL and oh so perfect! I'm so in love with the blue and brown it is so pretty!!! Hugs- Glora

Scrappin with the bug said...

This is so adorable. Love the paper. Very nice job.

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT project,I LOVE the pretty details!!:)

Amy C said...

What a fab project!! I love the layout!! ♥

Cindy Lovell said...

This is beautiful! Beautiful colors and papers!! :)

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute, I love the paper that you used.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

Cassandra said...

That would make the most perfect travel journal. I love taking a little notebook to jot down details on a trip. Love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

Useful and beautiful. I love the punch and colors...Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

scrapdiva said...

nice notebook

Patricia said...

Wonderful! Perfect for a fun and loving holiday, probably our favorite. TX for this opportunity! And I do so love the journal. TX for all your suggestions.